We are looking for energetic individuals that thrive off of meeting new people and making a difference in the community. This is an entry level and full-time position. Training is provided for the position.
- Professional brand representation
- Selling and closing deals at events and promotions
- Work in team and meet weekly goals
- Provide product information to consumers
- Provide customer service
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Ability to communicate with people
- Leadership skills
- Positive and energetic personality
- Character, integrity, and professionalism
- Great Work Ethic
- Ability to be coached and receive constructive criticism
Our Recruiters will assist with recruiting within our Talent Acquisitions Department. The position will require a heavy amount of outbound recruitment calls, daily correpsondence, email management, front desk work and social media content management.
- Base salary plus bonuses and incentives
- Travel opportunities
- Upbeat team environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Our administrative assistant must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking ability in a fast paced environment
- Retail, customer service, administrative or call center experience is required
- Competitive mindset, goal oriented
- Computer Literate: MacOS and Windows
- Open availability: part-time candidates will not be considered for this position
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Team Leader to join our team. The position will be based in Orlando and the individual will work in close collaboration with the Team Leader responsible for client sales. By helping us inform and educate our potential customers about our client’s efforts to increase service quality while decreasing product prices, you will be able to make a tremendous impact. If you’re a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at !
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential.
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Advancement and compensation are based on an individual’s performance
- BA/BS degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to respond quickly, yet strategically to urgent matters
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
The customer outreach associate is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Sales and Marketing, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling demonstrations
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Sign up new customers
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
We are currently seeking to fill our campaign manager positions. This is your chance to join a company with a history of entrepreneurial innovation and a philosophy of “promote from within.”
- Education: Degree preferred.
- Knowledge: Proven ability to work hard and to achieve goals. Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Progressively manages and maintains contacts with customers and source new business through prospecting new customers.
- Identifies and classifies sales opportunities.
- Participates in training sessions, conference calls, and sales meetings as requested.
- Consults face-to-face with local clients and prospective clients within an account territory.
- Understands customer needs and assist with product inquiries to ensure their purchase order gets processed.